MY GIRLS !!

MY GIRLS !!
The Important Things In Life...

To Those That Serve...

As a 'real soldier' (I will explain that one later), I know and understand our nations often overlooked heroes...the ones most people do not give a second thought to on a daily basis...

Those who serve God, Country and Freedom...

Our Veterans...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The 'Rant' That Will Not Occur !...


The LT's Easter Edition...

BN Commander has ordered me to cease all communication with HRC St Louis until he gets some 'face time' with me...which most likely means a stellar ass reaming at Weapons Qual next weekend...Hmmmm

Yes, the LT has hit critical mass with good old HRC and all of their fucked up bullshit policy for officers, not to mention the complete fucktards that occupy desks there. I had some great satisfying heated exchanges with HRC personnel this week...guess I may have stepped on too many dicks though! I never quite know where that line is, LOL...

Any who... My favorite holiday of all is here! Easter...which not only signifies the resurrection of Christ but the resurrection of life in general, the weather is getting very nice! life is everywhere!

and I am in very good spirits this week... I am truly thankful for all that I have, my beautiful wife and kids, my career and all family and friends that so graciously put up with my shit week after week and never hold my dumbass take on things against me!!!

Yes, I could rant for pages on the 'Army of None' but nope, I will not go there...until next weekend when I am at range and God forbid it rains (which it always does)...that will bring on an extra special bitch session and likely increase my Xanax intake...BUT...at least I will be able to put rounds down range...that always makes it better! I will not pay for MRE's or any other meals as the CO dictated last drill (I have never paid for a meal yet downrange), I still have awesome connections to the 'Spec Four Mafia'...they take good care of the LT...

Oh, yeah...have a Company conference call at 7 tonight...sorry I will miss it... sue me...

On a High Note !

Happy Easter and bless you and yours...remember live for those kids and your significant other...thats all that really matters!


LT K

No comments:

Post a Comment