MY GIRLS !!

MY GIRLS !!
The Important Things In Life...

To Those That Serve...

As a 'real soldier' (I will explain that one later), I know and understand our nations often overlooked heroes...the ones most people do not give a second thought to on a daily basis...

Those who serve God, Country and Freedom...

Our Veterans...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Another 'Epic' Drill Weekend...Sarcasm Intended !







So...


No Shit, There I Was...


At Drill This Weekend,



Dealing with the "critical mass stupidity" of the machine...The troopies seemed a bit more ate the fuck up than usual...hmmmm, still trying to figure that out, also watching 'higher' fuck with good troops all while leaving the shitbags alone...


Got my ass in a jam with higher over my last blog, "Life as a Citizen Soldier", seems leadership really has no taste for the truth, I mean what can they do? demote me to 3rd LT? LOL!

The CO gave me his usual ass reaming, "you need to have more patience and tolerance" yeah... I will get right on that...


As said in my previous blog, I Deviated from the Plan. Plain and Simple, couldnt come back in, get my 5 back and get to theater...noooo, I had to go officer...prestige, respect and pride...(I am laughing!). Ahhh whatever I guess...


Got my new HUM at the unit this weekend! Its the officer model (not uparmored)...360 miles on it and man is it nice, they wont even let it go to range (weapons qual) next month! still wondering why on that one...Speaking of range next month, the new dumbass 'no POV rule' is now in effect, this is assanine and pretty much ends my ADVON days from here on out...


I am seriously looking at the 412th CA unit here in Columbus, way...no, WAY high speed unit, ABN/Spec Op designater, and most of our BN's truly good officers all are now in this unit chillin with their maroon berets...including Luke, a good friend of mine (Captain), he swears my attitude would improve greatly getting to a truly great BN and not douchbag suck central that I am in now...we shall see.


Who knows...lately I find more negative than positive with the machine, maybe its age, I mean I have now been back in for 4 years, I have accomplished all but the 'holy patch' and that gets less and less important to me with every passing day...I have a great civilian career and a wonderful loving family that I thank God for every day...


Maybe thats just enough?!


More to follow my fellow bloggers...


Scouts!


LT K

No comments:

Post a Comment