MY GIRLS !!

MY GIRLS !!
The Important Things In Life...

To Those That Serve...

As a 'real soldier' (I will explain that one later), I know and understand our nations often overlooked heroes...the ones most people do not give a second thought to on a daily basis...

Those who serve God, Country and Freedom...

Our Veterans...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Reasons That Be....


Good Afternoon troopies...


The LT is indeed back and fired up...I removed my original blog 'Life as a citizen Soldier' that was dedicated to 2 things...the love for my family and a venting post for what is so fucked with the machine (US Army).


After a jealous profanity laced idiotic email from my long since ex (1st) wife, aka WT (you figure it out)...You must know that she is a godless Wican bitch who has raised our son 'C' who is now 18 and graduating from high school this May, yes the LT dropped the ball extensively on this one as I have not had hardly any contact with 'C' in 18 years...the ex and her husband HF (hero fobbit) an E-5 in the active army have pretty much done a fine job in raising 'C'...until now...he is graduating from HS as stated and is by all accounts VERY bright...he wasnt really steered towards a continuing education so he has decided to enlist (he is already a future soldier) in the machine...as a PVT Fuzzy...



Is the LT disturbed by this? well....yes and no...if it is truly what he wants to do then fuckin A baby, but I so wish he would have gone the school route and given himself an upperhand in this whole Army thing...


Oh, and by the way Wican woman...who trashed talked my true income, I did some math for you, dont worry you should be able to follow...I calculated an E5 pay with fringes and found that I make 2.36 times that in my civilian job...add my $378 a month drill pay for an even greater ratio...so stick that up yo assss...


Really, she is a hateful, garbage spewing fine example of a woman...


It pisses me off because I liked the 'Life as a Citizen Soldier' blog, and it was not at all that I forgot about 'C', I just try to get on and live in the present...I regret my selfishness from those dark days long ago, and God will judge me on this...but for her to say that my life is a lie??? Fuck the hell off...it feels pretty fuckin real to me at 44...


Yes the LT will go back to propping his fam....Love my kiddos, ALL of them...


And my Army attitude? yeah, well, I have drill this weekend...another endless weekend of surfing the net baby! and maybe more blogging at that!


I hope to reconnect with 13stoploss and some others...I miss the good blogs...and I will try to lighten things up a bit in the future writings! Promise!


LT K


No comments:

Post a Comment